Our Terms & Conditions
By using Remembr.it You are agreeing to be bound by the following terms.
Who We Are
Brighttank Applications Limited (We/Us) is a Delaware registered corporation focused on providing online web applications and web sites. We own and operate the Remembr.it website (the Service/Website) as well as a range of information and marketing sites related to language learning.
Purpose of this Document
The purpose of this document is to explicitly set forth the Terms and Conditions (Agreement) under which You are permitted to use the Service.
By creating an account You are agreeing to be bound by this Agreement.
We reserve the right to change any of the terms of this Agreement by making the change available in the Terms and Conditions posted on our website. Any such change will be effective immediately with respect to any continued or new use of the Services.
If You do not agree to this Agreement or any part thereof, Your only remedy is to not use the Service.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third party rights or benefits to You.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide Your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your account may only be used by one person - a single account shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of Your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from Your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You will not share Your password.
- Accounts are not transferable.
- Accounts can not be resold without Our prior consent.
Acceptable Use and Intellectual Property Rights
- The content included as part of the Service and customer data generated via the use of the Service is designed to be accessed solely via the web pages and embedded Flash application provided. You must not modify, adapt or hack the provided web pages or Flash application or by any other means attempt to access the content. Any attempt to access the content included as part of the Service other than through the provided web pages and Flash application will result in Your account being terminated without refund of any fees paid. We also reserve the right to pursue legal action under applicable Copyright Law.
- You understand that Your use of this Service does not grant You any rights or license to the content included with the Service. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service.
- You will not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way used or downloaded from the Website.
- Data relating to Your use of the Service (eg. Your course data) remains the property of Us and We are under no obligation to provide any data generated by Your use of the Service to You.
- Any information or content You provide Us either via Your use of the Service or in Your communication with us, either directly or via surveys posted on or linked to from our site, become the property of Us and may be used in our advertising and marketing. Any personal information (eg. Your name, email address, etc) associated with the content WILL NOT be used unless We have Your explicit permission to do so.
Reliability of Service
- Your use of the Service is at Your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. As an online service provider We strive to ensure availability of the Service but there are circumstances outside of our direct control (such as hardware/network failures) which may render us unable to provide the service.
- As part of the provision of the Service, We collect and maintain a record of Your course progress. We strive to ensure the integrity and security of this data. In the event that Your course data is lost or corrupted You WILL BE eligible for a full refund of any payments You have made for Service(s) affected by the loss or corruption. You WILL NOT be eligible for any additional compensation.
- We strive to ensure that all content provided as part of the Service is accurate. Where errors occur corrections will be made by Us in a timely fashion. Any such errors do not constitute a violation of this Agreement on our part.
Free Trial and Payment Conditions
- The free trial period is provided to You in order to fully understand the functionality our Service provides. You may cancel Your Service at any time within the free trial period offered to You when You created Your account without being charged.
- If due to an error on our part, or on the part of our providers, You are charged despite canceling Your account within the trial period Your funds will be immediately refunded upon notification to Us of the error. The amount refunded will be equal to the amount You were charged and We will not be liable for any additional fees You may have incurred.
- You warrant that any payment information (eg. credit card details) provided to Us is valid and accurate. If We are unable to process Your payment at the end of Your trial period or suspect that any payment information You provide is invalid or fraudulent then Your account may be terminated.
Termination of Service
- We reserve the right to terminate Your access to the Service and delete any/all of Your account/course information under the following condition:
- We consider You to be in violation of any part of this Agreement.
- We are unable to bill You using the payment information You provided
- You have not paid or been charged for this Service and Your account has been inactive for a period exceeding 90 days.
- Your period of service has ended and You have elected not to renew Your service.
- You understand that any claims made by Us regarding the expected results of our Service are based on those obtained by prior customers and are not guaranteed to be the same for You. Any failure on Your part to achieve similar results does not constitute a violation of this Agreement by Us.
- Failure on Our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and Us governing Your use of the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between You and Us.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any of Our customers, members, employees or officers will result in immediate account termination.
Limitation of Liability
You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from Your use of Our Service. Under no circumstances shall We or any of our employees or representatives be liable for any indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages even if We or any of our employees or representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Us and Our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to Your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, We will provide You with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
We provide all customers with a free trial period in which they have complete access to the system. You are expected to use this trial period to satisfy yourself that you are happy to pay for the full service.
If you do not cancel your account prior to the end of the trial period then you agree to be charged the agreed upon course cost. Monies paid at the end of the trial period are non-refundable.
As the Service We provide is an online service We assume complete responsibility for the reliability of Your course data. Should your course data be lost or corrupted in any way and we are not able to restore such data in a timely fashion You will be entitled to a full refund of the course fee You paid.